Deep Comp- 8/9/16
A1. Jerk Balance - 5 x 3 @ 45-55% - Rest 30 Seconds
A2. Jerk Recovery - 5 x 3 @ 85-90% - Rest 2 Minutes
II. Skill Progression
1) Multiply your SHSPU max set by 2.
2) Then, divide by 8.
3) For time, do 8 clusters of your answer for #2
For example, If you're max is 23..
1) 23 x 2 = 46
2) 46 / 8 = 5.75
3) so you're work would be 6-6-6-6-6-6-6-6 SHSPU AFAP
45s ME T2B
6 Push Press
40s ME T2B
5 Push Press
35s ME T2B
4 Push Press
30s ME T2B
3 Push Press
- As soon as you drop off the bar the set is terminated. Push Press are at 60% of your Jerk max.
- Your score is the time it takes you complete the workout, less t2b reps (counted as 3 seconds per rep). Don't post two different scores.. you can handle a little math.
- All parts of conditioning are always from the floor unless specifically noted otherwise.