Session 1: (Engine)
10 Rounds (30 Minutes)
90s A/B at a fast pace
90s A/B at a recovery pace
- Go 1-3 Rpm faster than last week for your "fast pace". Recovery pace should remain the same as last week.
- The assault bikes have been tuned up and will only break if you slow down abruptly (please smoothly transition between your fast and recovery pace. You should never take your feet off the pedals.)
- If the chain falls off we'll teach you how to fix it tomorrow, so you don't have to switch to an AD or leave your teammates hanging.
- List total cals and avg/goal paces.
Session 2: (Weightlifting)
We are building to maxes this week and next week. Keep the intensity high, knowing that it is only temporary.
B. Push Press + Jerk: Find a max 5+1, then perform one drop set at 95% and 90%
- Beat last week, even if it's by a kilo.
C. Back Squat: Find 4 Rep max, then perform one drop set at 95% and 90%
D. Clean Grip Stiff Leg Deadlift: 4 x 5 at 90% (off clean)
- Don't spend any longer than 15 Minutes working to five rep maxes on part A and B. We want A-C to take no longer than an hour.
Session 1 or 2: (Gymnastics)
E. Strict Pullups: 3 x 9-11 (22x1) (rest 2 minutes)
*If you cannot perform 8-10 reps, perform ~75% of your max
F. 4 x 16 Chest to Bar Pullups (rest 60-120s)
G. Spend 10-15 minutes rolling out your lats, forearms, hamstrings, back, and adductors.