Deep Comp- 8/30/16
A. Tng Snatch High Pull + Power Snatch + Hang Snatch: Find a max 1+1+1, then perform one drop set at 95% and 90%.
- Spend no longer than 15 minutes finding your max complex
- Beat last week's weight, even if it's by a kilo.
B. GH Raises- 4 X 4-6 20x2
- Strictly adhere to the tempo and brace your spine in a neutral position.
C. Strict HSPU 3 x 7-9 (20x2) (rest 2 minutes)
- If these are too easy, use a deficit to make the rep range more challenging.
- If this rep range is too challenging, scale reps to ~33% of your strict max.
- If you cannot perform 3 consecutive strict reps, consult us for a novice progression to develop this weakness.
D. Kipping HSPU 4 x 14-16 (rest 60-120s)
- If this was too easy last week and an additional rep does not make it challenging enough, decrease the rest by 15 to 30 seconds
"Mexican Jumping Beans"
10-8-6-4-2 Squat Cleans 165/115
100-80-60-40-20 Double Unders