Ipad Kiosks For Sign In
More coaching is better
We have three new iPad sign-in kiosks!
We are changing our sign in process for the gym to give everyone a better experience. Right now all of our coaches are required to take roll. This means individually typing in all of your names into a search box on our phone, selecting the correct person as results are filtered, and then confirming attendance once everyone has been added. If there are any roll issues like mistakenly adding the wrong jeff, john, james, or so-and-so’s membership just ended, the coach must spend additional time on the phone making updates.
As you can see, this starts to take away the attention of the coach from offering you an engaging warm up and overall coaching experience.
We are now switching to a kiosk sign-in process at the gym. Before hopping into class, mosey on over to one of our iPads and sign in for the class. You can accomplish this using a couple methods.
- Type in your email address or the phone number tied to your Front Desk account
- Once signed in, you can choose to have a QR code sent to your phone
- Scan your custom QR code which will pop up in passbook if you have an iPhone
- On your phone, go to our deep.frontdeskhq.com, and sign in to your account.
- Tap your profile photo in the upper right corner.
- Tap Scan In.
- Scroll down and tap Add to Passbook.
- To store the sign-in code, in the upper right corner of the Store Card screen, tap Add.
You can also RSVP for class the night before if you don't want to sign in at the gym or are worried you may be a bit late.
Once you have signed in, join the class!
Coaches will be helping you go through this process over the next week until everyone has it down. To make sure this becomes standard practice, you will not be able to join the class unless you have signed in.
We are excited to spend a lot less time on our phones and a lot more time working with our members!
- Team Deep