Deep Comp - 8/2/16
A. Press - build to heavy single or PR
B1. Prone Incline DB Batwing Hold 5 x 25s
B2. L-Hang 5 x 20s
- If you did not hit a PR last week and you're feeling good, go for it. If not, just stick with the heavy single.
- For the Batwing Holds, use a working weight where you're able to keep the DBs pinned to the front of your shoulders.
- For the L-hangs, keep your knees above your hips at all times, if this is achievable, also keep your legs straight (knee joint extended).
B. Every two minutes for 10 minutes (5 sets):
35% of your SHSPU max AND run 200m
- If you cannot do at least 6 SHSPU, perform 6-8 kipping HSPU and a 15s hold after the last rep.
2 minutes on, 1 minute off for 18 minutes:
2 Hang Power Clean @70% (mid-thigh)
8/6 Ring Dips
40' HS Walk
40 Double Unders
- Pick up where you left off and list your one score as total rounds + reps.