5 Rounds AFAP
3 Back Squat @ 85%
150m Row Sprint
Rest 3 Minutes
- If you don't pull an uncomfortable pace then you're wasting your time. How hard can you pull for 15-20 pulls?
II. Weightlifting and Auxiliary
Every 90 seconds For 12 minutes (8 sets):
3 Squat/Power Clean & 1 Jerk @ 75%
6 Weighted Ring Dips 10x2
- 75% of squat clean and jerk 1rm.
Teams of 2 (any combo)
12 Synchro Plate Burpees 45/25#
12 Squat Cleans (shared) 155/105
12 Alternating Parallette Kipping HSPU
- For PHSPU, 45# for guys and 45+25# for women (and an abmatwhere the head touches the ground). Same as two weekends ago. One partner must be holding fully extended while the other performs their handstand push-up
- Both partners must have six reps of cleans, but they do not need to alternate or be synchronized
A. 6 sets (not for time)
3-5 No-Dip Muscleups
- You have the option to make this for time if you are better at muscleups (I.e. 22.214.171.124.5.5)
B. 4 sets (not for time)
6 Box-seated rope binds with extension
- If rope climbs is a strength of yours, do these four sets on the minute.
C. Rope Climb Descents- 4x4
- Record yourself and watch technique between sets.