The following is the work for Wednesday - Friday. Split as desired, but do not do any extra work or other programming. This is a crucial week for restoration and maintenance as we head into our final cycle before the Open:
I. Intervals (Weightlifting and Gymnastics) (100% effort)
Every 4 for 20 Minutes (5 sets):
3 Clean and Jerks @80% AND
- Complete the work as fast as possible without compromising form.
- The Muscleup sets may not exceed 2 clusters (one break is allowed). Pick your rep range accordingly.
II. Conditioning: Midline March (90-95% effort)
50' HS Walk
50' OH Walking Lunge 155/115
- RX- 50' chunks must be UB.
- Scaled- 50' chunks are divided into 25/25'
III. Aerobic / Midline Intervals
10 Rounds (85% effort)
20 Calorie Row
- This should NOT be performed on the same day as "Midline March". I recommend performing parts I&II on Wednesday and part III on Thursday or Friday.
- There will be a workout programmed and scheduled for Saturday morning.