I. Goat Warm-Up
40 Calorie Row
20 KB Overhead Squats
80' HS walk (accumulate)
Back Squat- 10-5-3-5-3
10= 90% of week 2's set of 10
5= 90% of week 2's set of 5
3= 95% of week 2's set of 5
5= 92% of week 2's set of 5
3= 97-102% of week 2's set of 5
- Rest 3-5 mintues between sets
- Use belt as needed
- Percentages are based on last week's numbers (week 2)
- For the last set, use your own judgement based on how you're feeling today.
Every 90 For 12 Min (8 sets)
1 Hang Power Snatch + 1 Below Knee Snatch
- 65-70% of 1RM
- For the hang power snatch, focus on maximum bar height and turnover speed.
- For the below knee snatch, focus on your back angle remaining constant from below the knee to upper thigh as you transition to the power position (at hip).
- Extend from the hip, not mid thigh (be sure to pass through the power position).
2 Snatches (any way)
10 C2B Pull Ups
15 Wallball 20/14#
30 Double Unders
- Snatches progress after each round completed
- Males: 135/155/175/185/195/205/215
- Females: 95/110/125/130/135/140/145
V. Optional Conditioning
30 Minute Assault Bike
*Every 6 Minutes (4 sets) stop to perform:
10 DB Bent Arm Reverse Fly
3 Turkish Get Ups e/s
- This should be performed at 65-75% effort. If you aren't sure how this feels, try to keep a fast but consistent breathing pattern that is controllable. Relatively no lactate buildup while on the bike.
- If you have a fitbit, Iwatch, or heart rate monitor of any kind use the following formula to determine your maximum heart rate, and then keep your heart rate between 65-75% of your MHR:
Miller formula of MHR = 217 - (0.85 x age)