8 Tall Box Jumps
20 GHD Slow Back Extensions
60s Pec Mash e/s
- Pick a challenging box height for the tall box jumps.
- Back Extensions are NOT the same thing as Hip Extensions. Round the back slowly and then relink each vertibrae on the way up.
A1. Bench Press - 75% x 5 x 5 - (Rest 30)
A2. Strict L-Chin Ups - 5 x 5 - #21X1 (Rest 90)
- Substitute a 5 second L hang + a normal strict chin up if too difficult.
Teams of 4
Every 6 for 36 Minutes (6 Rounds):
Partners 1 & 2
30 Yard Sled Push (heavy)
90 Yard Shuttle Sprint
Partners 2 & 3
80 Ft Yoke Carry 135/95# + 53/35# KBs
40 Ft Bear Crawl
- Partner-pairs trade off doing both movements in quick succession
- Once both partners have completed their station, they will switch with the other pair
- Score is slowest time for both partner-pairs to complete both stations