Deep Comp - 06/26/15
If you have free time Saturday we would love your help with the meet. Whether it is loading the bar or being a judge for a session, any help is greatly appreciated. If you are able to help please leave a comment so I can get in contact with you.
40 ft Low Hip Bear Crawl
40 ft Backwards Bear Crawl
20 GHD Slow Back Extensions
- Very easy row, focus on position, wiggle fingers on handle to promote lose arm muscles
- Move slowly and deliberately on bear crawls. Focus on working through tight ranges of motion
- Back Extensions are NOT the same thing as Hip Extensions. Round the back slowly and then relink each vertibrae on the way up.
2 Thrusters + 1 Jerk
60% x 3, 65% x 3, 70% x 3, 75% x 3 x 2, 75% x max reps
- Complete two thrusters. Bring the bar back to shoulder and do a split jerk. Percentage is off of best Push Press.
- For the last set, do max reps followed by a jerk
(Teams of Two)
20 minute running clock:
Then, immediately begin:
Kettlebell Swings 70/53#
Partner Med Ball Situps 20/14#
- With remaining time, perform partner carries for laps (80'). Two beams is 40'.