Deep Comp- 12/9/15
30 Cal A/B
10 Strict Regular Grip Pullups
10 Kipping Ring Dips
- Yes, we did a lot of muscleups yesterday, work out the soreness with a lacrosse ball before performing this.
- If you are still too sore, do not do them.
A. Deadlift - work to 2x2 @85-90%
- Touch and Go. Pick a percentage based on how you're feeling today.
B. Speed Deadlifts - 3x4 @70%
- Drop from the top each rep and focus on speed throughout the entire concentric (ascent) portion of the lift.
Alternating EMOM 12
10-12 HSPU (strict, then kipping)
10-12 Strict T2B
- The 12 HSPU should be unbroken. Do as many as you can strict then switch to kipping if need be.
(Rest 2 Minutes)
- The goal is AFAP without a critical drop off (deviation of 5s or more). Think 88-90%.
Trust - Teamwork - Sacrifice - Discipline