All team members, we will have a mandatory meeting Saturday, January 2. Time to be determined. Let me know today if attendance could be a problem this morning/afternoon. The agenda is as follows:
- Overview for the next 3 months
- Team building activities
- Changes you can expect from the coaches
- Obligations as a team member (posting, Saturday team workouts, attending specified class times, following our program)
Becoming a seasoned athlete involves knowing when to punch the gas pedal and when the pump the breaks. How are YOU feeling today? How will you best set yourself up for success and longevity? Choose one of the following options below to help "sharpen the axe".
A. Aerobic / warmup
- 30 minute jog/row at conversation pace
- 5 minute assault bike warmup
- Makeup a previous workout from this week (if you have another recovery day planned).
Spend as much time as possible on the following:
- Foam rolling
- Lax ball mashing
- Vodoo flossing
Other viable options out of the gym include cryotherapy, Epsom salt baths, and normatech. Sunday is for rest, today is for active recovery. You should take this just as seriously as any other workout of the week, because it could be the difference between stagnancy and progress, and between health and injury.
Trust - Teamwork - Sacrifice - Discipline