Deep Comp - 10/21/15
If you feel like you need a rest day, you probably DO.. If you'd rather rest today and make up the work tomorrow that is acceptable. If you choose to rest today, come in and work on recovery.
Hamstring Mash /w LAX Ball
Groin / Hip Opener
Deltoid Mash /w LAX Ball
In 10 Minutes, work up to a heavy 5 (~80-85%)
III. Accessory Strength
A1. Standing Plate Raise - 3 x 12 (20X1)
A2. Prone DB Fly - 3 x 12
- For both movements, focus on relaxing the deltoids and pulling more from the upper back. Shoulders should be pulled back and down
Keep a fixed elbow angle (almost fully open for flies and fully extended for raises)
30 Sec Muscle Ups (Sub-maximal effort) - Refer to notes for reps
30 Sec ME Deadlift 225/155 - Add 20# each round
30 Sec ME Assault Bike (reset bike each round)
Rest 3 Min
- Allow 27 Minutes for the portion of this workout.
- Muscle up- the goal here is to accumulate as many MU as possible over the course of the 6 rounds, WITHOUT ever failing a rep. For example, if you can do 10 Muscle ups, a good plan would be to do 5 reps, then 2-3 reps after a very quick break.
- Immediately transition from one moment to the next, there's no extra allotted transition time.
- List your total reps of each movement.
- Be sure to add 20 pounds after each round of deadlifts and start with the bike at zero calories each round.